Finally, a time to relax, kick your shoes off and have some time to bond with your loved ones.
Be it with friends, family or just to give yourself some alone time.
Imagine being on a stretch of land that is 100m above sea level and 15km in length along the coastline of the Eastern Cape. On this hike you will be graced with Cliffs that are overlooking the Indian ocean. Not only is it an amazing view but these are the “two highest waterfalls In the word” that plunge straight into the sea. The Waterfall Bluff falls and Mfihlelo Falls the are Landmarks that you can add and tick off of your bucket list.
Now stop imagining and book now for an experience of a lifetime.
Join us on this incredible wilderness hike as we explore this beautiful section of the coast. This event occurs over New Years, and it will be a New Years that you will never forget, entering 1 January 2022 on the cliffs above Waterfall Bluff, overlooking the Indian Ocean.
Difficulty: A+ (Where A is very easy and C is very difficult). Suitable for children from 6 years old.
– Mbotyi River Lodge
* Please note that food and transport fee is excluded from the total cost of the event.
- 29 December: Everyone meet up at Mbotyi campsite, camp there for 1 night.
- 30 December: Hike to Mfihlelo Falls (15 km). Camp in Mfihlelo valley. 31 December: Hike to Lupathana Rocks of thunder, Waterfall Bluff falls. Camp at Waterfall Bluff paradise valley. Enter New Year on the Cliffs above Waterfall Bluff. 15 Km.
- 1 January: Explore Waterfall Bluff Paradise valley. 1 day of kloofing and swimming. 10km.
- 2 January: Walk back to Mbotyi. 20km.
- Drive home.
How to purchase
– After purchasing this event you go to courses > course categories > Events > Wild coast Waterfall Family
* NB within this course there will a requirements list and an indemnity form filling this form in is mandatory.
Start TimeDecember 29 - 5:00 pm
End TimeJanuary 2 - 11:00 am
District of Lusikisiki, Eastern Cape 4820 South Africa